Monday, May 7, 2007

Articles Worth Checking Out


I spend a lot of time trying to learn as much as I can about finance and personal wealth advice, etc. This means I read a lot of articles and blog posts, here are a few that I have come across recently that I think are worth the time:





  • If you're like me you ask why more people don't use online banks with high interest rates

  • This is an inspiring story of climbing out of that black hole we all know called debt

  • Interesting post on whether or not to combine financial accounts if you are in a relationship

  • You know when you are eating with friends and you hesitate when the bill comes, do you wonder if you're being frugal or cheap?

  • If you don't want to believe me about index funds, take it from a man who knows a little about investing - Warren Buffett

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the tap! Wow your site looks way better than mine. I'm jealous.